Sunday 9 December 2018

Where the Sun and Happiness never mellow down, Goa!

Every place has a good time to visit. That is, people do look up on the internet about the best time or month to visit a certain place. I did the same for Goa when I visited for the first time. But it was love at first sight. It took just a few hours and I was all for Goa. The arched coconut trees, the narrow but beautiful streets, the little rivulets and of course the beaches, they all did a conspiracy and made me one of their own forever.

After my first visit, I never checked the internet. I have experienced Goa during all sorts of time of the year. Be it the season or not so seasonal, it has always been pretty! When it is seasonal, of course, everything is more lit up and more festive. But when it is a little off, things seem to be prettier, as one concentrates on nature more than the other things then.

I happened to visit Goa one more time. One more time with my family. My parents are way crazier about travelling than I am. This time I made our hotel reservations at the hotel called The Beleza. Our experience in that hotel was so good, that we all agreed that it was one fine South Goa accommodation.


There are many hotels, whose all the facilities and amenities might be great, but for food, one has to step out of the hotel. This time, it wasn’t the same. The food was great and the hotel had one of the best restaurants in South Goa

No comments:

Post a Comment